Looking for a Ophthalmoscope/Otoscope

Anyone have one that they are done with and no longer need? 

Ill pay you in: Happy Thoughts, Tears of Joy, or Unicorn Horns (naturally harvested... of course off dead unicorns not live ones silly). 

..jk we can talk price depending on the scope and which batteries it comes with.

• 3 months later...

I have one I don't use except when a family member thinks they have an ear infection. I've got a new battery from welch allyn too I just put in.

Make an offer, it's the one listed here:

http://www.allheart.com/m/welch-allyn-35v-coaxial-diagnostic-set-with-diagnostic-otoscope-convertible-handle-model-97250-mc/p/wa97250c/

I can throw in some ekg calipers, tuning fork, whatever else I find lying around from school days..

• 3 weeks later...

I have one I don't use except when a family member thinks they have an ear infection. I've got a new battery from welch allyn too I just put in.

Make an offer, it's the one listed here:

http://www.allheart.com/m/welch-allyn-35v-coaxial-diagnostic-set-with-diagnostic-otoscope-convertible-handle-model-97250-mc/p/wa97250c/

I can throw in some ekg calipers, tuning fork, whatever else I find lying around from school days..

I have calipers, tuning fork... Does this scope come with port for insufflator?

If your deal does not go through let me know I'm needing one as well... My school tells us not to buy any before orientation due to getting "a better price" but I'm not sure I believe this.

but anyways, if this falls through I would like to be next in line... Thanks.

If your deal does not go through let me know I'm needing one as well... My school tells us not to buy any before orientation due to getting "a better price" but I'm not sure I believe this.

but anyways, if this falls through I would like to be next in line... Thanks.

I bought it...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a requirement to purchase a Welch-Allyn oto-opthalmoscope (NOT pocket size, PanOptic not necessary).  I think that brand is not required, they believe we will have it for the rest of our careers.  That said, I don't care what brand you have as long as it gets me through school and performs as well as the Welch-Allen.  Thanks

P.S. I also need a reflex hammer, 512 and 256 MHz, and tuning fork...

Thanks!!

Joe

Archived