Johns Hopkins Bayview Emergency Residency

Only up to the point of interviewing, which I'm doing later this month.

The main page has the e-mails listed of the current residents.  They would probably be your best resource.

Can you share , are you done with your PANCE exam and how much GPA in PA school you are holding ??

Are you trying residency after some experience or straight out from PA school .

thanx

• 3 weeks later...

Can you share , are you done with your PANCE exam and how much GPA in PA school you are holding ??

Are you trying residency after some experience or straight out from PA school .

thanx

Just graduated on Friday, scheduled for the PANCE in early April.  I got mostly As with some Bs in PA school.  I have a little experience as a paramedic, but that's about it.

Leaving today for interviews tomorrow, good luck if I see ya there!

• 11 months later...

Only up to the point of interviewing, which I'm doing later this month.

The main page has the e-mails listed of the current residents.  They would probably be your best resource.

How was your interview at Johns Hopkins? Can you give me some details on what i should look forward to?

Just graduated on Friday, scheduled for the PANCE in early April. I got mostly As with some Bs in PA school. I have a little experience as a paramedic, but that's about it.

Leaving today for interviews tomorrow, good luck if I see ya there!

Congrats and good luck to you! Sadly I didn't make it to the interview part because my graduation date was less than 75 days prior to start date :( :( :( I wonder why they have that rule....

Sorry about the above; can't figure out how to quote and reply at same time on my phone. But...

The 75 days is because the credentialing process may prevent people with certain graduation dates from starting the program by the desired start date. Some programs are flexible with thwireless start date while others are not. Johns Hopkins isn't one of the flexible ones.

Sorry about the above; can't figure out how to quote and reply at same time on my phone. But...

The 75 days is because the credentialing process may prevent people with certain graduation dates from starting the program by the desired start date. Some programs are flexible with thwireless start date while others are not. Johns Hopkins isn't one of the flexible ones.

I guess I can see that... but I missed it by 14 days, darn!

Archived