Choosing a PA school

Hello, 

I am trying to choose a PS school at the moment. I have 2 bachelors one in Science and one in Business and I work as an X-Ray tech. 

Looking at the PA schools I don't fill all the pre-reqs and I need to find some with the least pre-reqs or one that will allow them to be done concurrently if possible. 

Anyone got any ideas. 

Thanks

I recently went through over a hundred programs on the PAEA webpage to pare my list down. I'd start there. What pre-reqs are you missing? There are a lot of programs and your post is pretty sparse on details, so there's not much help to give. BTW I saw no programs that allow concurrent pre-reqs as a PA student.

When I was researching I literally went from the top to bottom of the official list to find the best matches for me. In addition to class prerequisites, I would also double check the specific requirements for HCE, shadowing hours, and who can write your letters of recommendation. It's a longggg process and I had to keep making new updated lists, but in the end it paid off :). 

Archived