Accepted Class of 2017

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to go ahead and start a thread for those of us who are starting the program in August. I'm making the move from Florida, so I obviously have a fair amount of planning ahead of me. Does anyone know the exact start date for the program? I can't find much by way of the website. I'm really excited to meet everyone! It's starting to feel real ever since that $500 deposit left my account.... Guess I should get used to being broke.... And cold.

Hi jlbrooks321!! I was accepted into the Class of 2017 as well! Yea the $500 was tough but it's definitely money well spent. I'm coming from Central Oregon which I've heard has a fairly similar climate, hot in the summer and cold in the winter. I'm still waiting for the next informational email from the program which they said would be sent when the class is finalized...so who knows when that will be. The calender on the main rrcc webiste says Fall Term 2015 starts around Aug. 15th or 16th so middle of August would be my best guess.

My name is Jake Peters by the way, and it's good to see someone else posting on this forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I was accepted for the class of 2017 and I am excited to start this journey on becoming a PA with all of you. My name is Tammy Onu and I'll be making the move from California. It will definitely take me some time to get adjusted to the cold winters in Colorado since it never gets unbearably cold in CA. I emailed Ruth Fry last week and she said that we should be receiving emails soon about the next process in preparation for class this upcoming Fall. I look forward to meeting all of you!!

@jake I believe you were in my interview group; look forward to seeing you again!

Archived