interviews

Guest bella6185

Guest zamaraz2

I was also told they would be holding interviews through Feb. You can always call the office and ask. The women in the office are very nice, and very informative.

Guest bella6185

haha a few days late in responce to steph ..i think that the interview day went well...unfornuately i have not heard back like you have...but i have my fingers crossed! Congrats to you and alyssa!

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody know if LLU still have interviews? I went jan 27 and they said they're done mid-feb but I haven't heard anything yet... i know i'm probably just anxious and should just wait, but this is really killing me....I wondered if they had some changes and there are still interviews going on...

I called this past week because I also have not heard anything in regards to whether or not I would get an interview. They said my app was with a faculty member and when I asked if they were going to stop with interviews by feb they said no, interviews would last as long as they needed them to... hope this makes sense and gives you some hope, looks like we're in the same boat

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived