Finding a Medical Terminology Course

Guest Emmy67

Could anyone direct me to an online Medical Terminology class 2-4 credits that they have taken. None of the colleges in my state offer an online version. Thanks!

-Shaina

University of New England also offers a 3 credit medical terminology course. It might not be one of the cheapest options, but it is an accredited university and also has its own PA program, so the class would certainly count for any prereq needs. Another benefit I found was that there are multiple dates you can start the class, and you can finish the course earlier than the allotted completion date.  

• 3 weeks later...

Metropolitan Community College in Omaha, NE offers online courses in Med Term. They are 4.5 quarter hours which transfers as a 3 credit hour class. Reasonably priced too. I think out of state is like $73/credit

I am actually taking this class online right now. It's 10 weeks long (they go by quarters) easy, cheap, accepted as a pre-req, just another box to check mark completed. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived