Online courses and course replacement

Since I'm having to go the online route for A&P, what are the most recognized/reliable/accepted online programs?

Also, due to some poor choices during undergrad, my Biochem II, Calculus, and Physics II grades are a considerable drain on my GPA.  If I retake them online, will that replace the originals on my application?

Thanks.

The school I'm applying to doesn't require A&P labs so they gave me the ok to take it online through a local community college. The class has an at-home lab but it isn't required.

I think you still have to include your old grades, but seeing that you did better the second time is a bonus.

Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want a reputable online science course, University of New England was really good 5 years ago, and I haven't heard any recent students contradict that. I took OChem I from them due to my schedule.

I was looking at the University of New England's o-chem courses, how were they? Did you do well? Were you able to do well while working full time? Please let me know, any information helps! Thank you.

• Administrator

I was looking at the University of New England's o-chem courses, how were they? Did you do well? Were you able to do well while working full time? Please let me know, any information helps! Thank you.

I got an A-, but I had the advantage of taking an "intro to Ochem and Biochem" that was a nursing-level prereq at my local community college before selecting that course for a real, majors-level OChem course.  I was OK with the software sim lab, and found the professor quite quickly and thoroughly responsive.  I wish I could have done OChem in person, but working full time prevented me.

I got an A-, but I had the advantage of taking an "intro to Ochem and Biochem" that was a nursing-level prereq at my local community college before selecting that course for a real, majors-level OChem course. I was OK with the software sim lab, and found the professor quite quickly and thoroughly responsive. I wish I could have done OChem in person, but working full time prevented me.

Thanks for the reply. I will be taking intro to ochem/ bio-chem at my community college, then I will do the online courses! Thank you.

Archived