SALE: CME binder+600Qs, LANGE outline book, Pharm/Pathology Flash Cards(Lange)

Hi everyone,

I'm selling the following:

1.CME binder + 4Exams w/Explanations( 120 each)--- authentic Chicago course taken in Chicago itself on August 2014. Most relevant & up to date info for the PANCE. The binder is in great condition with few highlights. The cost for the course was $750. I'm selling it for $150, not including shipping costs.

2. LANGE Outline review book - a concise  outline for rapid review - in awesome condition. No highlights, scribbles etc. Will sell for $30.

3. Pharm and Pathology Flash Cards (Lange) -- each card has a vignette on one side and on the other side you have a summary of what you need to know. Very useful especially if you like studying this way. In great condition with few highlights, marks. I will sell for $10 each.

If you are interested email me at tzunea@aim.com.

Shipping costs are not included in the selling price ( it's dependent on your zip code and the weight of the material). If you are interested I'll give you the exact cost after you provide your zip code.

Payment --- through PayPal.

Happy holidays!

Archived