Prerequisites PA expiration

Hello everyone, I am Daniel. I am a community college student who really wants to be a PA. I have applied to transfer next fall under a kinesiology major. I have two questions:

1. Can one apply to PA school under a kinesiology major? I chose kinesiology because to me it is more practical.

2. I know prerequisites expire for some schools. I am just concerned that my prerequisites will expire by the time I graduate. I have sent 4 years at community college, and I'm applying to transfer. I guess my question is if there any schools that don't have prerequisite expiration dates? Or that has an expiration date that is 7-10 years down the line. Haha thanks! :)

1. any major will do.  just make sure you have all the pre reqs, health care experience, and volunteer work.

2. Each school is different on exp of prereqs. You need to look at the schools you want to go and look at them.  Western in califonia has a 7 yr exp on all science class work and Drexel has a 5 year exp on anatomy and physiology only.  One of the schools in boston I applied to had a 10 yr exp for all the pre reqs.  Just do your homework.

Archived