Pa student with no citizenship

Technically I'm not even a PA student anymore I got removed from the program until I can work out my situation. I have citizenship, no permanent residency, my mother and father's working visa's have expired and they do not have a job at the moment but i have money saved to attend school. I took the program for 3 years and completed 3 of the 5 years but I could not participate at hospitals because I didnt have the proper papers. I'm from new york, does anybody here know anyone in class or anyone in the hospital who is in my situation and is working somehow or at least able finish their rotations and courses to graduate. I'm dieing to return to school because this is my dream.. I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks. As of right now im the same status as someone who just crossed the border. Please if you guys can help me let me know :sweat: I'm in fear of having to leave the country because im standing still right now, im not moving forward or backwards and i cant stand it.

EDIT: I am not a permanent resident either so I don't qualify for certain forms.

Technically I'm not even a PA student anymore I got removed from the program until I can work out my situation. I have citizenship, no permanent residency, my mother and father's working visa's have expired and they do not have a job at the moment but i have money saved to attend school. I took the program for 3 years and completed 3 of the 5 years but I could not participate at hospitals because I didnt have the proper papers. I'm from new york, does anybody here know anyone in class or anyone in the hospital who is in my situation and is working somehow or at least able finish their rotations and courses to graduate. I'm dieing to return to school because this is my dream.. I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks. As of right now im the same status as someone who just crossed the border. Please if you guys can help me let me know :sweat: I'm in fear of having to leave the country because im standing still right now, im not moving forward or backwards and i cant stand it.

If you are a citizen, then it doesn't matter if you have permanent residency as far as I know. Is there more you are not telling us? Go get a place to stay (cheap rent) and keep going to school. No idea why the program booted you, or why it is a 5 year long PA program. What "proper papers" do you need for the hospitals? That tells me you are not a citizen of the US.

Archived