Andersen et al. Read this to blow your mind.....

maybe someone who uses facebook could link this to their site....I'm not a facebook fan myself...

I will, but when we post it quickly goes into a hidden feed.  If AAPA posts it will stay on the site in plain view. 

I posted the article.  It's already buried.  But there was a post by AAPA of two PA students who got married and they have their WEDDING picture posted in the main feed.  Good grief.   

AAPA responded to my post and there is an ever so slight chance that Joe could be featured by them.....I'll keep you  posted.

Of course, he would have to agree to it I think.  But what a feature is could be........inspire surgical PAs and also PA students to see what they could be and do with hard work and dedication, and see the in-depth training he has likely had, plus the scope of practice he has!

Wow!

AAPA is planning on posting an article about Dr. Costa on Friday (tomorrow).   Another PA posted a request too.  Wondering if that person is from the forum??? ( I think maybe!!!).

@delco:  maybe it was YOUR wedding picture!  LOL!