AAPA conference 2015 San Francisco

Who's going?

I just booked at the early rate(good until 12/1) and found a place on hotels.com within easy walking distance for 99/night.

DON"T pay 250+/night unless someone else is footing the bill for your housing!

In the past we have gotten a pa forum group together for dinner/drinks one night. post here if interested.

I will also be at the distinguished fellows reception.

Will be there as usual recruiting for NSU's doctoral programs in the exhibit hall.   Stop by and identify yourself, especially if you are a student or a grad.  All NSU alums/students including DHSc are invited to our reception which is usually very heavy and good appetizers etc.  It probably is not on the schedule yet but I will post it here when it is.  

Will be there as usual recruiting for NSU's doctoral programs in the exhibit hall.   Stop by and identify yourself, especially if you are a student or a grad.  All NSU alums/students including DHSc are invited to our reception which is usually very heavy and good appetizers etc.  It probably is not on the schedule yet but I will post it here when it is.  

looking forward to it. At that point I will be finishing my last core 2 class and getting ready for my final course, the doctoral analysis.

• 5 months later...

Archived