Western University 2014\2015 interview cycle g

Hello Missy,

When are you interviewing? I bought a pantsuit and a skirt suit, I don't know which one to wear yet lol. I'll be wearing wedges for the same reason. So are you taking both pairs of shoes- heels and another pair? I was just thinking of taking the wedge @_@ aaaah!!! Lol

Hello, 

My interview is on Wednesday, February 25 at 7:30am, when is yours?

I will probably wear the business skirt suit with nude panty hose and pumps. I saw the campus tour was optional, so I might not attend since I've been through the campus tour on their preview day, but it all depends. I won't want to be the only one who leaves ! Lol. 

Thanks for your responses ladies! If anyone wants to chit chat before the interview, feel free to email me: Perfectversec@yahoo.com, maybe we can prep together! 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

My interview is on Wednesday, February 25 at 7:30am, when is yours?

I will probably wear the business skirt suit with nude panty hose and pumps. I saw the campus tour was optional, so I might not attend since I've been through the campus tour on their preview day, but it all depends. I won't want to be the only one who leaves ! Lol.

Thanks for your responses ladies! If anyone wants to chit chat before the interview, feel free to email me: Perfectversec@yahoo.com, maybe we can prep together!

Hey! I'm interviewing the same day!

I emailed u :p

How'd your guys' interviews go? Also, is anyone interviewing on Tuesday March 10th?

The interview process was smooth! It goes by fairly quickly. My best advice is just relax and be yourself! I know it sounds silly, but I was so nervous I felt like it affected me. Good luck to everyone at the last two interview dates! 

Archived