Western University 2014\2015 interview cycle g

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey yes I got an interview invitation and I am a reapplicant. Last years interview consisted of 4 mini interviews which included basic questions about the profession and behavioral questions. Was anyone able to attend the information session? Any idea of what this years interview will be like? Thank you :)

Thank you SoCalPA. Yes you are absolutely right. I submitted my supplemental application and prerequisite worksheet few days before the deadline. I just received an email yesterday that my application material is complete and in the reviewing process. My GPA is good enough to get an interview also. I am a re-applicant by the way.

Hope we all hear the good news soon :)

For the reapplicants - what would you say limited you from getting into PA school the first time, if you dont mind sharing. I've heard that interviews are given out mostly based on GPAs so the schools might not have considered the backgrounds of applicants just yet. So I'm worried because even though I was granted an interview, I can't really make an estimate of my chances of getting in. 

I just got an interview invitation!!!

@ahsu424: They didn't really give me any kind of valid reasons. I was just told that there are so many candidates and there were more qualified candidates than me. but they mention that when a person is granted an interview, it means that he/she already met the requirements and then it's the interview that makes the difference.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived