Launch of www.PABoardReview.org PANCE/PANRE Course Web Site

http://www.paboardreview.org PANCE/PANRE

My Names is Wesley Norwood, a certified Physician Assistant practicing Allergy and immunology in Utah.

I had to re-certify this past year and was faced with the challenge of having to do so with a very busy schedule. I purchased an on-line course. I purchased practice questions. I bought a review book. I was putting in persistent time in studying for the PANRE but felt like I was retaining much of the information I had reviewed.

I ended up calling Joe Gilboy an instructor who I met in 2008 when he was hired by Touro University Nevada to provide a three day PANCE course to our graduating class. He has been practicing Emergency Medicine for more then twenty years and teaching for over fifteen. Joe is old school and has been traveling to more than fifteen different schools throughout the country providing a PANCE/PANRE course. I partnered with Joe and made his lectures available online.

PABoardReview.org Course will include:

• A One Year Subscription to our services

• Over 400 test questions

• One hard copy of the latest PA Board Review Book* (US residents only).

• Access to updated digital PDF copies of the PA Board Review Book

• LIVE webinar's by Joe and guests reviewing concepts and material.

• Updates to content as the changing landscape of the PANCE / PANRE evolves.

Joe is backed by a team of IT and PA-C’s professionals who have two goals in mind;

• First, to help you prepare for, and pass the PANRE/PANCE examination(s).

• Second, to aid you in reaching your goals as a successful PA.

http://www.paboardreview.org

Watch the NEW Hepatitis - B Video

Joe Gilboy reviews Hepatitis B in this highly sought after segment of the PA Board Review

Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our services:

Marc Zabo

801-648-9848

Marc@PABoardReview.org

Wes Norwood

435-669-4289

Wes@PABoardReview.org

Joe Gilboy

Joe@PABoardReview.org

Archived