VIRGINIA Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences (Mary Baldwin)

I'm so sad that I will be declining my seat here. This was my very first acceptance and I can distinctly remember the joy and excitement I felt when I got "the call." I absolutely loved so many things about this program, especially the faculty and staff. It is my intention that I will pass along the same feelings of happiness to another deserving applicant. We are all going to be amazing PAs and get to practice medicine and help others, which is ultimately what we want to do. I've listed my timeline below for those interested. Best of luck to all! :-)

July 21st - CASPA app submitted & supplement fee paid

July 24th - Received application confirmation e-mail

July 28th - Received invitation to interview e-mail for August 20th

July 29th - Received interview confirmation e-mail

August 20th - Interview

August 26th - Received phone call of acceptance

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sad that I will be declining my seat here. This was my very first acceptance and I can distinctly remember the joy and excitement I felt when I got "the call." I absolutely loved so many things about this program, especially the faculty and staff. It is my intention that I will pass along the same feelings of happiness to another deserving applicant. We are all going to be amazing PAs and get to practice medicine and help others, which is ultimately what we want to do. I've listed my timeline below for those interested. Best of luck to all! :-)

July 21st - CASPA app submitted & supplement fee paid

July 24th - Received application confirmation e-mail

July 28th - Received invitation to interview e-mail for August 20th

July 29th - Received interview confirmation e-mail

August 20th - Interview

August 26th - Received phone call of acceptance

Good luck to you!!!

I interviewed last Friday and found out via email that I was waitlisted on Wednesday morning... Keeping my fingers crossed! I loved the passion and energy associated with this program

Thank you, valvp! Best of luck to you, too! I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you, too. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived