Physician Assistant Weekly Chat Sessions

My name is Danielle - the Director of Application & Student Services and CASPA at the Physician Assistant Education Association. We are hosting weekly chat sessions every month and want to invite you to join us. This month is really exciting because we are adding PA students and PA program admissions staff members to our chat sessions. 

The September schedule is available here: https://www.careereco.com/User/LogIn once you register. 

Every Monday: 3:30-5:30pm ET. Chat with me and a CASPA rep with general questions about the profession and CASPA help.

Every Tuesday from 7-8pm ET. Chat with a second-year clinical year PA student from Rush University. 

Every Tuesday from 8-9pm ET. Chat with a third-year clinical student from Rush University. 

Every Wednesday from 7-8pm ET. Chat with a didactic year PA student from Rush University.

The fourth Thursday every month from 12:30-1:30pm ET. Chat with Rush University's PA program director about 'Improving Your CASPA Profile.' 

Every Saturday from 2-3pm ET. Chat with a didactic year PA student from Rush University. 

Every Sunday from 5-6pm ET. Chat with a third-year clinical student from Rush University.

Please email me at danielle@PAEAonline.org with any questions. We look forward to you joining us. 

Danielle Di Silvestro

Director, Applicant & Student Services, Physician Assistant Education Association

danielle@PAEAonline.org  

Archived