Looking to do mock interviews with someone in the MD/DC/VA area

Hello, I would like practice mock interviews with anyone living in the DC area (I live on the Maryland side). 

What I have to offer: experience from five actual interviews in the past year. I can give you a mock interview experience that'll be pretty close to the real thing, and I really think practicing under the spotlight is the best use of interview prep time.

What I need: like anyone, I could always use more practice. However, what I mostly need is insight into my interview blind spot. I have no idea why I was unable to convert one of those interviews into an acceptance.

If anyone in the area is interested, either respond here or PM me.

Did you contact the programs that turned you down after interviews?  They could offer you priceless insight that might help you going forward...

Those are words of wisdom. Unfortunately, I did not contact two of the schools and I'm reluctant to do so now that I'm about to re-apply to them. One school refused to offer specific feedback. One school that wait listed me cited an issue with my application, and not the interview. I have to wait for feedback from the last school I interviewed at.

Archived