Are there jobs in S Florida? WPB, Ft Lauderdale etc....

• 2 years later...

There's always a lot of posting for them at Bethesda hospital ( boynton beach it's in palm beach county) I also know va always looking for some as well ( located in riviera beach that's in pb county ) and other va is in miami. There's plenty hospitals down in pb county so I'm sure you will have no problem finding something. Congrats to you! I have a long road ahead of me I'm going to start pa program next yr I have to take my pre req science this yr and get some hce. I'm a major/career changer, I obtained my bba in mgmt minor health admin in 2010. Its really sad that there are no pa schools in pb county where I am, I have to drive about 1 hr 1/2 to another county for the schools. Let me know if you have any suggestions for hce I know about er tech or emt-b but courses take too long down here (3 months) and next one is May. I'm trying to get started ASAP while I take my pre req

• 1 month later...

Archived