• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, congrats to all those who got accepted. I am currently staying at The Village at Midtown. They usually have really good summer deal for new students moving in. Its close to the medical centers and 15min from the school. Let me know if anyone want to know more about this place! contact : changzou89@gmail.com

An update for those of us waitlisted and for future applicants who read this next year: I was number 4 and just received my invitation, so don't give up if you're waitlisted.

On another note, anyone looking for a place to stay, I own a 3/2 within less than 2 miles of the school. Our roommate of two years will be moving out in May/June to attend medical school in Birmingham so we'll have space available. You'd have your own private bed/bath and access to the office/guestroom as well as the rest of the house (all utilities included). PM me for more details if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived