• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a long day but we were given several opportunities to give insight about our personalities, which is essentially what they want from these interviews. After interviewing my heart is even more set on the program. Good luck to everyone who is interviewing soon, we are all incredibly special to have made it to that stage!

It was a long day but we were given several opportunities to give insight about our personalities, which is essentially what they want from these interviews. After interviewing my heart is even more set on the program. Good luck to everyone who is interviewing soon, we are all incredibly special to have made it to that stage!

So true! I didn't fully understand the interview process last year when I was applying but now that I have met my fellow classmates it makes so much sense. The faculty really did a good job of picking a cohesive class with great personalities! We really are like a family and I feel like I have 35 new best friends! Best of luck to all who interviewed yesterday and for those yet to interview. :)

I was out of country when the coordinator left me 2 messages that she needed to speak to me. Last Friday I called. The coordinator was not there, but another staff who picked up my call said the message was about I got an interview invite. She first told me Nov 11 then changed it to Nov 18. Then she said the coordinator will call me back to tell me the time and what to bring for interview. Today I called to follow up and left a message. Not hear anything yet.

Did I mess up my interview chance ? :(

I was out of country when the coordinator left me 2 messages that she needed to speak to me. Last Friday I called. The coordinator was not there, but another staff who picked up my call said the message was about I got an interview invite. She first told me Nov 11 then changed it to Nov 18. Then she said the coordinator will call me back to tell me the time and what to bring for interview. Today I called to follow up and left a message. Not hear anything yet.

Did I mess up my interview chance ? :(

Don't worry about it, I'm sure they will get back to you soon. There are more than 2 interview dates.

Thank you Aiviphung :) I heard back from them. After spending time to research this post I found out LLU will have group interview. I am comfortable with a few people interview me but not with other interviewees...Would it be a competition where the interviewees need to fight for giving the best answer or answering the most questions? Could you share your interview experience?

@aviphung..... I interviewed during the first set of interviews which I felt went very well. I just received an invitation from another school that requires a thousand dollars to reserve my spot and needs a decision very soon. Based on your interactions with faculty and your knowledge of the program, would you say I should email or call Loma Linda to let them know of my dilemma so if they have chosen me I could know prior to accepting this other programs offer? Does that make sense?

Thank you Aiviphung :) I heard back from them. After spending time to research this post I found out LLU will have group interview. I am comfortable with a few people interview me but not with other interviewees...Would it be a competition where the interviewees need to fight for giving the best answer or answering the most questions? Could you share your interview experience?

Some of the interview is individual and some of it will be in small groups. The faculty is very good about giving everyone a chance to talk. My best advice is just to be yourself and relax as much as possible. Remember they already think you're qualified enough on paper to be successful in the program now they just want to get to know you a little better face to face. Let your personality shine through :)

Hi everyone

I just had my interview at loma linda and I just wanted to say thank you to all the who interviewed with me I enjoyed meeting you guys. Everyone was nice, you made me less stressed and I liked the diversity in our group I can see myself being your classmate In the future.

Good luck to everyone and to those who still have a future interview be prepared and enjoy the process :)

Archived