2014-2015 Application Cycle

I also have an interview on the 20th! I just messaged many of you to see if you would want to meet up the day before. So excited. I have been trying to research the interview format, but have been only marginally successful. All I know is that it is likely to be comprised of some group and some individual interview sessions. Anyone know anymore details? Thanks. And good luck to everyone!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So every school I've applied to that has reached its deadline has offered me an interview....I haven't heard a word from uc davis. It's making me wonder if they even received my application or if they are just taking their time filtering

I'm in the same boat too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone! I will also be interviewing on 10/20 =] Best of luck to everyone! I am from the Sacramento area and I'd definitely be down to meet up with anyone who's interested! Maybe on Sunday? If anyone's around the SF/Berkeley area too I'll be there this weekend for the UCLA football game. Message me

Congratulations to all of you who received an interview invite and best of luck on the interview!! I am a current year 1 student and thought I would offer you all some helpful information. Last year they interviewed ~80 people for 30 spots but this year they are expanding class size to 60 people. They are interviewing ~120 people this year which means you have a 50% chance (awesome!!). Once you complete the interview they will send out an email invitation to do a secondary application to a select pool of individuals. Once you complete both the interview and secondary application they will review your entire file and decide whether or not you will get an admission offer. They do have a wait list as well. Last year, they would not disclose how many people were on the wait list but several people in our class were accepted off the list! Good luck to all of you and feel free to message me if you have any questions! 

I think people have been ending about noon.

thank you. I havr been trying like crazy to find out how long the interview takes so that I know whether or not to book a hotel for another night. Can anyone provide information on the format or what exactly we will do for 4 hrs. We'll we be interviewing the whole time or is there a campus tour as part of that? Food or bathroom breaks? Sorry im obviously getting a little anxious.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived