2014-2015 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I scheduled my interview today for November 20th! The other available date in November was only November 13th but I have another interview that day. There was a mistake with my application - they thought I didn't take micro but it was listed on my graduate transcript and they overlooked it. That is why I think my interview invite was later than others since I live an hour outside Syracuse! I am excited to visit the school but I am so nervous about the MMI format!! Any advice anyone?!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My CASPA application was completed in the middle of August, but I did not submit the supplemental application until October. I scheduled my interview for Jan 8, but there were two other dates available in January as well (the following two thursdays, if I remember correctly).

The MMI interview format is completely different from the other interviews I have attended, so it makes me nervous!

I also submitted CASPA in August and Supplemental in October - but I didn't get the confirmation email about "application completed and under review" until December!! Still no word from them.. I hear they have 5 or 6 rooms/stations and that it is approximately 5 minutes in each room. They also give a few minutes between rooms to prepare for next part.. Good Luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived