Accepted Students for Fall 2015

For students who have been accepted to the Rutgers PA Program for Fall 2015! I was a 3+3 applicant, so I heard back about two weeks ago that I was accepted. Any other 3+3's out there? I know most people won't hear back until December, but I thought I would start a thread anyways. I am so excited to meet everyone! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For students who have been accepted to the Rutgers PA Program for Fall 2015! I was a 3+3 applicant, so I heard back about two weeks ago that I was accepted. Any other 3+3's out there? I know most people won't hear back until December, but I thought I would start a thread anyways. I am so excited to meet everyone! :)

Hi!

So I am applying through the 3+3 route right now to Rutgers, would you be able to let me know more about the application process and how much patient contact/community service you completed?

I would really appreciate it because I am absolutely freaking out about not getting in lol

Thank you so much!

Archived