New Graduate Potential Job Interview Questions

Hello Everyone, I recently Graduated from a PA program, and I will start looking for Jobs once I head back to my state. One of my current problem is, I have never been involved in an "official Job Interview". The Position I worked for getting into PA program was through Family Member. I have tried googling for potential Q's and A's for New PA graduate but all I keep seeing is Q's and A's for getting into PA school.

Can someone post potential questions that you were asked while you were hunting for your First PA Job position. If you have any kind of Links (that give examples of common Interview questions for new graduate PA), can you also post them here or Private message it to me? I have heard that I should also have couple of "cases" I was involved, and be ready to share them. What kind of cases or situations do HR manager love to ask? For example, one might be "a situation where I disagreed with my preceptor" etc. ANY help would be appreciated. 

The interviews I was involved with were mainly behavioral types..."describe a time when you..." Or "tell me of a situation when..."...

So, my advice is to have certain situations ready to go, so you don't draw a blank.

I used all of my pre-PA experience as answers for my situational questions. So far I'm 2/2 on interviews and offers, and still have a couple months of school left.

There's plenty of online advice about this type of interviewing practice, just google "behavioral interview"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived