PA licensing background checks

Okay so first off I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place.

Secondly I'm embarrassed I have to even ask this...

Long story short I made a mistake when I was young (14-15 yr old) and was arrested with possession of paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana. I went to court, did all the diversion classes and had it "expunged" from my record. 15 years later that life is LONG behind me at this point and I've had no other run-ins with the law. Since that time I've passed numerous background checks for employment and school, both federal and state, with finger prints and the whole nine yards and it's never been an issue. All copies I've seen of these checks show my record to be clean.

Now is there any reason to think that the medical boards or DEA background check WILL find this in my juvenile record? My program has done a sufficient job of putting the fear in me regarding previous indiscretions. I'm rapidly approaching graduation and starting the necessary paperwork and now I'm really stressing this. 

Anyone with similar experience who can comment is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Archived