2014-2015 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...

Their deadline is August 1st and are not on rolling admissions. Therefore all applicants aren't looked at until after this deadline, and they (PA program) will let applicants know via email in august sometime- probably late august I am guessing- about if an interview invite was extended and interviews would be in last part of october

Their deadline is August 1st and are not on rolling admissions. Therefore all applicants aren't looked at until after this deadline, and they (PA program) will let applicants know via email in august sometime- probably late august I am guessing- about if an interview invite was extended and interviews would be in last part of october

RnfromAZ, will you be applying this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email from Red Rocks that I'm on the waitlist for an interview! Hope someone removes their spot and opens one up for me! Anyone else get the same email or get an interview invite? My email says that interviews will be conducted the last week of Oct from Oct 27-29. Good luck everyone!

I got an invite!  Dates are either October 27,28 or 29th, whit a reception on the 28th.

Anyone know details on the reception?

I am very excited, and can't wait to meet some of you.  I live in Denver, so please reach out to me if anyone needs details pertaining to transportation/hotels in the Lakewood area.

Just got invited to interview in October. Not sure if anyone is super familiar with how this program does things, but are there multiple interview periods or just these three days? Seems like a lot to take on in only three days, but I appreciate their ambition if that's the case. I will be coming in from Florida so I am thrilled to take in the scenery while learning about the program. I can't wait to meet everyone! 

Just got invited to interview in October. Not sure if anyone is super familiar with how this program does things, but are there multiple interview periods or just these three days? Seems like a lot to take on in only three days, but I appreciate their ambition if that's the case. I will be coming in from Florida so I am thrilled to take in the scenery while learning about the program. I can't wait to meet everyone!

I believe these are the only dates. Ambitious indeed! Hope to meet you in October!

I interviewed with Red Rocks in 2013, did not get in there, but fortunately got accepted to a school close to home in Florida. The Red Rocks program did seem amazing though and loved the vibe from the staff. If I remembered correctly, they only interview 60-62 candidates, so to get an invite is outstanding. I interviewed with a group on the morning of the first day, then hung out in the area and attended the meet and greet as well. Best wishes to all those applying.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is my first PA forum post!! Whoo!! I got an email on 8/20/14 from rrcc and they had placed me on the waitlist for an interview. They said I had to be available on extremely short notice to interview in October so I was a bit nervous because I live in Central Oregon. However, I just got another email this morning to tell me I've been selected for an interview so at least I have some time to plan! Who else will be at the Red Rocks PA interview on 10/28/14?

Archived