CASPA 2014-2015

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone who turned in their CASPA after July hear anything from this school??????

I'm curious too. I applied in August and have heard from every other school I applied to except Touro-CA. I contacted them, and the reply was I will get an email when my application is processed. It's been over a month though, seems like a long time.

I also have been invited to interview on November 4th!  I'm super excited about getting an interview from Touro.  I personally know PAs who graduated from here and they are top-notch.  For those Californians who are not local, remember November 4th is ballot day.  So if you can't vote in person, make sure you mail in your vote.  There are very important issues, especially Prop 46!  Congrats to all those who receive invitations to interview and good luck.

Guest Emmy67

Hi guys! I got my email today and I'm on the alternate list. I was just wondering how many others there are on the list and if anyone got in!

Has anyone who turned in their CASPA after July hear anything from this school??????

abjk90 and kyle10--I applied the very end of July and just received an e-mail today that everything has been received and is under review. The e-mail said that interviews can be invited anytime between now and April, so it still sounds like there is plenty of time (at least that was my impression). Best of luck with everything! 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone who applied late (August 20th for me) heard anything yet? I haven't heard about anyone who applied in August getting the secondary application. I am starting to worry. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

My caspa was verified on 7/16 and I received a secondary app invite on 9/18 (so that's about 2 months). I submitted it 5 days later and now I am crossing my fingers for an interview invite. Maybe you should try emailing them about your status. Hope this info helps! Good luck :)

Has anyone who applied late (August 20th for me) heard anything yet? I haven't heard about anyone who applied in August getting the secondary application. I am starting to worry. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Hello elguapo190,

My CASPA was verified on August 27th and I followed up with Naisha in regards to the supplemental application two days ago. She said that the batch of applications that I am in is being reviewed right now. We should be receiving the supplemental invite soon. They interview until May so we have plenty of time :)

Hello elguapo190,

My CASPA was verified on August 27th and I followed up with Naisha in regards to the supplemental application two days ago. She said that the batch of applications that I am in is being reviewed right now. We should be receiving the supplemental invite soon. They interview until May so we have plenty of time :)

Hi Aquariuspa

I was just wondering if you have received the supplemental application yet? Mine was verified on August 26th, and I was just about to email Naisha but then I saw your post and decided to wait....

Thanks!

Archived