looking for a Physician assistant shadowing opportunity in Sugar land/Houston area

I'm looking for shadowing opportunities in Sugar land area/Houston texas area this summer. I'm a responsible college student with experience volunteering and shadowing in hospitals who simply needs to strengthen my application with more experience.

Thanks in advance, I would really appreciate any information!

• 5 weeks later...

it wasn't so much an official shadowing experience, but i volunteered at LBJ in Houston in the ED. they have pa's/nps that work in all areas of the er, from the fast track to their more critical patients, and you can observe them while you volunteer....i don't know about all the rules but you do have to go through hippa/orientation/etc

it wasn't so much an official 'shadowing experience', but i volunteered at LBJ in Houston in the ED. they have pa's/nps that work in all areas of the er, from the fast track to their more critical patients, and you can observe them while you volunteer

Would they allow this considering HIPAA?

Archived