2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an email saying my application was complete a couple of days after I submitted it.

I sent everything in months ago.. but I never received an email saying "completed"... did others get this email? I just figured they got everything because I talked to an admission coordinator that ironically left the job that day. But she said it was all done but I never got an official email.

A lot of us haven't heard anything yet, so I'm assuming they're doing things a little bit differently this year? Was October 1st their deadline last year as well? Does anyone know?

Does everyone receive an interview invite on the same day? So if we did not receive one on Oct 3 does that mean we are denied?

I submitted late September, has anyone who submitted late heard anything? Do they email you if you are rejected for an interview or do they just not email you an offer?

I submitted in August and have not heard anything after the "we have received your application and it is complete" email.

I emailed them Friday but I have a feeling they are bombarded with similar questions so I am not sure if they will respond..

I submitted late September, has anyone who submitted late heard anything? Do they email you if you are rejected for an interview or do they just not email you an offer?

I submitted 9/12 and I still haven't heard anything...from previous years' threads it looks like they do send out rejection emails but I have yet to receive one and nobody has posted that they have gotten one either. However, it hasn't even been a month since I submitted so it's very possible they haven't gotten to the apps that were submitted in September. Here's to hoping we hear something soon! :)

Can anyone comment on the address of the interview selection site. I was just going back into the supplemental application, where it only showed that the application was complete, when it was complete, and that it was successfully submitted. Getting a little nervous because I have an interview coming up with a school that was not one of my top choices and I would like to know as much as possible before I go.

Thanks!

Archived