2014-2015 CASPA Cycle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, I'm from Dallas, TX as well and considering applying to Yale. I think I have the stats to give it a go but I think I'll be cutting it pretty close...do you guys think I should go for it? If I apply today, will it take a long time to hear back that they are reviewing, and is that all supposed to be done before the deadline?

Appreciate any advice or help. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I'm from Dallas, TX as well and considering applying to Yale. I think I have the stats to give it a go but I think I'll be cutting it pretty close...do you guys think I should go for it? If I apply today, will it take a long time to hear back that they are reviewing, and is that all supposed to be done before the deadline?

Appreciate any advice or help. Thanks in advance!

It doesnt hurt to apply. Thats what I did. Some of us applied really early and it seems we have not heard back yet.

Yes congratulations to all! I am anxiously waiting!!! It seems as though in previous years they have sent out all interview invites on the same day as well as rejections? I am wondering if they still have a batch of invites to send- I haven't received a rejection yet so I guess that is good

Archived