2014-2015 Applicants

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What lab is it this verification form is for? It worries me that they didn't ask me to verify any of mine

smccccc- I did not receive any email asking for verification either! It makes me worried too. I am hoping it's just the speed they are reviewing applications? I am not sure though- it does make me a bit concerned. I want to email and ask but I am sure they  are overwhelmed with emails like this and I don't want to annoy them haha.

i wish more people would share if they got interviews and if so what their stats are like...chrissi- lab verification email response to sent material.

I was asked for lab verification as well and got a confirmation email after I sent it. Have you or anyone else heard anything after sending the lab verification? 

Called the school to ask if they received proof of my lab verification. They said that they did and that they did not send emails out saying that they have received lab verifications. So in conclusion, don't freak out everyone they received proof if your labs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm that's weird, when I sent mine I got this email back

"Thank you for your interest in the Physician Assistant Program at Quinnipiac University. This notification confirms receipt of your message and/or lab documentation . If a follow-up is necessary, we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you."

Did anyone else? Also, got an email that said "thank you" the following day?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interviewing tomorrow, I'm from MI, verified caspa app 6/18, was asked for lab verification aug 6, interview invite aug 15. ~3000 pt hours as a medical assistant at an oncology clinic, 3.42 science GPA and 3.55 cumulative. I hope this helps in some way?

I was definitely talking to you today at the interview!! I'm the guy from Maryland - Surgical Vascular tech.  By the way everyone - great program, great facilities, pretty intense/lengthy interview process.

Archived