Submit Application Now or Finish Summer School?? HELP!

I currently have a 2.98 science gpa. I am slated to begin a summer school course in biotechnology that is 5.0 credits. If I get an A, I will bump up to a 3.0 science gpa. My question is, should I submit my CASPA application now even thought I don't currently have the 3.0 sci gpa? My last 60 hours are 4.0 sci gpa. If I wait until summer school is over, I will not be able to submit until mid-july. I'm worried that will be too late in the game!! What should I do?

I'm waiting till June to submit, so I can get A&P on my transcripts.  Mid July doesn't sound that much later.  Right now I'm making sure I have everything else in CASPA, so once my newest transcript is available I can submit it and be ready to click complete on the app, won't need to wait for anything else.  

• 1 month later...

You should probably be aware of what programs you're applying to and whether or not they require a 3.0 GPA. If they require a 2.5, what is the difference between a 2.98 GPA and a 3.0? Also, know when their deadlines are. If you wait until July, I can guarantee you that it will take 4 weeks to process your application (I made the same mistake two years ago). 

Archived