Hi everyone!

I'm a student from Illinois interested in applying at Barry University. Does anyone know what the class size is at each of the campus locations? I couldn't find it listed anywhere on their website. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question for whoever may have applied to Barry before. Is it better to apply now with some prerequisites not done until the end of June or should I wait and still be in good shape? My stats are nothing amazing except for quite a bit hce (>3000 hrs) so is applying sooner safer for an applicant like me? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have a question for whoever may have applied to Barry before. Is it better to apply now with some prerequisites not done until the end of June or should I wait and still be in good shape? My stats are nothing amazing except for quite a bit hce (>3000 hrs) so is applying sooner safer for an applicant like me? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I applied with two outstanding pre-reqs in mid-July..I took organic in the summer and anatomy and physiology in the fall and submitted before either was complete. I was still offered an interview.

My application was just verified - I'm applying to St. Pete campus. I have two chemistry courses still in progress, which shouldn't be a big deal. Anyone know what the average health care experience hours looks like for past cohorts? 

Best of luck to everyone applying! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what code to send our GRE scores to for Barry-miami campus? I see that their code is 5053 but do I need to include the PA departmental code as well? Don't want to have to pay for the score report twice, but want to make sure it gets to the right people!

• 2 weeks later...

Also haven't heard.  :)

I work with an ICU nurse that applied, interviewed and was accepted to Barry's CRNA program all since I submitted my application! haha

She told me she loved the school, thought she did iffy on the interview and was contacted about a week after the interview with the offer.  She decided it was here favorite school and accepted!

Archived