2014-2015 App Cycle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mickey008, 

I also applied late,  Aug 20, and I haven't heard anything either. I am also a Veteran with a lot of hours of exp. and a good GPA. The email I received from them was that they would let us know in November.

If you worked as as a medic (68W?) then you might be able to get some of your AD hours as shadowing if you were deployed, just contact your PA when you were active. 

I am in the same boat as you, Med experience in the Army. Medics usually make the best providers (in my experience), 

with 8000 hours as a medic and a desire to be a PA and being a Veteran, I think you deserve at least an interview!

Good luck!

Mickey 008.

The only thing I can tell you is you seem to gave very good HCE , about shadowing part I don't have it either but I have worked with PA's. May be since we applied late Its going to take some time.don't think they are dome with calling people for interview. People who have got interviews can you share with us when you applied? Also if you can share your HCE and shadowing hrs, along with GPA, that will be great. Thank you.

Mickey 008.

The only thing I can tell you is you seem to gave very good HCE , about shadowing part I don't have it either but I have worked with PA's. May be since we applied late Its going to take some time.don't think they are dome with calling people for interview. People who have got interviews can you share with us when you applied? Also if you can share your HCE and shadowing hrs, along with GPA, that will be great. Thank you.

They didn't tell me why, but if I remember I just didn't have one of the main pre recs.

I submitted to CASPA on July 31 and got invited for Dec 6 interview.  They called my home phone - not cell or email.

I didn't get any info in an email, I was just assuming based on last years thread 

Did you get info about the pizza event in an email? I haven't seen anything about it but saw that they had one last year as well.

I got an email yesterday for the pizza party.  It looks like it was sent out to everyone interviewing on Dec. 6. 

See you all there!  Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived