CASPA and SMART/Joint Service Transcript

I made a search and found topics related to CASPA, but it seemed most were medics or corpsman and including that particular schools.  I was not a medic or corpsman.

I would like to know if anyone has included their "SMART" or "Joint Service Transcript" on CASPA (whether medics/corpsman or not).  Mine has no coursework that was used toward my degree, but I have taken a lot MCI's and such, but it shows diversity with the courses that I have taken and includes my military schooling of course, which is completely irrelevant toward anything medicine.

Any advice is welcome!

• 1 month later...

I did not include my smart. However, I was able to use it for medical terminology for one school and they didnt even require me to send in an official transcipt. It is my personal opinion that smart transcripts will provide little to no credit for required classes. I am a corpsman/surgical tech/urology tech which includes a lot of A&P on the smart, but is not accepted because smart does not include a letter grade and are often not grouped together...I consider myself lucky for getting credit for one course, but this is not the standard. Either way, you can always include them just in case.

Archived