I posted this on the TX forum, but thought Id try here too. Getting ready to interview for an Urgent Care position tomorrow on phone (and hopefully they will call me in for a face-to-face). I currently have about 1.5 years experience in family practice. This position would require me to relocate which I am ok with because I have been looking in my current location for the past 6 months without any luck.

So, my question is... what questions can I ask as a PA going from family practice to Urgent care? The practice I work for now is painstakingly slow business-wise. Also, is it appropriate (or how do I ) ask for relocation assistance? Student loan repayment in place of the salary increase? The salary they offer is already a 15k increase, so I don't want to seem like I am asking too much. I always get nervous when it comes to working out the financial part.

And if anyone has lived and/or worked in the Dallas- Fort Worth area please share your thoughts!!!

Shopping center doc-in-boxes. Nice facilities from outside appearance. Differentiate if FT sole location or FT float. I had spoken with them about a float slot but it was every weekend. Wanted letters from each former employer which for me was impossible due to retirements/death. Apparently they couldn't get past that. Never interviewed.

Google for reviews on Indeed.com and Yelp!

Archived