Accepted!!! Class of 2016

I know a lot of us are still waiting for the news, but i just thought i should start a topic so those that already get accepted can start some communication and get to know each other. i'm keeping fingers crossed for all of those who are still waiting, hopefully we can all get to know each other as classmates :)

If any of you starts a facebook page, please also post it here so we can all join in.

I know a lot of us are still waiting for the news, but i just thought i should start a topic so those that already get accepted can start some communication and get to know each other. i'm keeping fingers crossed for all of those who are still waiting, hopefully we can all get to know each other as classmates :)

If any of you starts a facebook page, please also post it here so we can all join in.

One of our classmates started a private group page for everyone! Message your name to me and we will invite you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I hope some current students will revisit this post. How are your experiences so far? Do you think the education was worth the tuition? I'm looking at other forums regarding WU PA school and it's mixed. Other schools are less expensive, but I applied but would like to know if you thought in the end was worth the time and money. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone. WesternU has so far been very much worth the tuition and time. You probably haven't heard from many 1st year students because October/November is very busy for us

Please try not to get too wrapped up in some of the negative comments about where WesternU is located. We are in an urban setting but so are many other PA schools. A lot of students live in Claremont, Chino Hills, etc. I also haven't heard any safety issues on campus yet.

Our faculty is great! They are all diverse and have worked in different settings. They all are very approachable, especially given that we have 97 in our class. There have been several opportunities to serve in the community using our clinical skills and WesternU has many clubs on campus if you would like to have more service opportunities.

PA school is hard work but our class has bonded well. I'll try to encourage other students to respond on this forum.

Archived