St. Ambrose University PA program

Congratulations! I am currently #2 on the waitlist...so I'm hoping to hear something soon.

I have been accepted into the first class at St. Ambrose University. When I interviewed, the staff was very laid back and friendly. Looking forward to starting in June pending the accreditation this month.  

Congratulations! I am currently #2 on the waitlist...so I'm hoping to hear something soon.

Im #3 So I know how you feel….Hopefully there is a little bit of movement on the wait list. I emailed them today and they said all 30 spots are accounted for but hopefully in the next couple of weeks there will be some movement.

Good Luck!!

Im #3 So I know how you feel….Hopefully there is a little bit of movement on the wait list. I emailed them today and they said all 30 spots are accounted for but hopefully in the next couple of weeks there will be some movement.

Good Luck!!

I emailed them today as well! I was so surprised that all 30 accepted the offer. Hopefully some choose to accept offers elsewhere :) Good luck to you too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have either of you heard any info about the interview process for St. Ambrose? Or know any other valuable information regarding the program? I don't know anyone that's applied here and don't know how to get into contact with current students.

I don't know too much- The school is new so it seems more difficult to get the same information that you would from an established school that has been around for awhile such as PANCE scores (none yet), clinical rotations, class profile, ect. However they do place an emphasis on primary care. The information I've gathered about the school is from researching the Internet. I imagine we will meet a few of the students the day of and be able to ask them questions about their view of the program. It seems like the interview is an informational day and 2 interviews with faculty (which you mentioned). I am excited to learn more about the school though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived