Validation Interviews

I got a call from Mr. Tovar's # today but couldn't answer it because I was at work. The voicemail was nothing but 4.5 minutes of classical music!! Anybody else experience that? I'm not sure what to make of it.

I think if you got a call you're good!  Call first thing on monday. I got the call and he couldn't hear me because I had crappy cell signal, so he hung up. I was like noo!! So i ran outside to try to improve  my signal. He called again about a minute later. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my phone call Friday (San Diego). But my name is also relatively high in the alphabet and 50 phone calls does sound like a lot for one day, congrats to everyone else and fingers crossed for those still waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations to all who got accepted! I got a call Friday and received the letter today. I am excited and looking forward to meeting my new classmates. For those that are still waiting, best of luck. For those that received a negative response, keep trying and never lose hope! 

Archived