Validation Interviews

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, good things come to some who wait, I suppose! I got home this morning, exhausted from a busy 24-hour shift, opened my long-awaited letter, and discovered miraculous and surprising good news: I'm scheduled for a validation appointment at 11:30 am on February 5th. 

To those who didn't receive one, I know how that feels and I hope that the next application cycle is your time...I genuinely do! The beautiful thing about all of us is that we all have different qualifications, shortcomings, backgrounds, etc., but we all share a deep passion for physician assistant and a strong desire to help mankind, so I really do wish success for each and every one of you. 

To those who did receive one, congratulations, and maybe I will see you there! 

Hi all.  Congrats to those who are invited to the validation session.

I received my validation letter on 1/24/14.  It was post marked 1/19/14.  My validation is 2/26/14 at 2:00 pm, but received a call from Lio yesterday.  I was totally scared to answer thinking it was a call saying that my invitation was a mistake!  He asked about my degree and said that they might change my validation date.

For all of those who did not get invited to a validation session, I just wanted you all to know that I applied four times!!  The first time, I was rejected.  The second time, I was invited to the validation session and then denied.  The third time was last year, I was just flat out denied.  This is my fourth cycle, and I was invited to a validation session via letter in the mail and then received a phone call saying that my appointment may be changed, but they would keep me updated.

My advice is don't give up.  You never know what will happen.  Stanford is my first choice school and that's why I've applied four times already!

Good luck to everyone who is attending validation sessions!  Let us know how you do.

Best of luck.....Amy

Hi all. Congrats to those who are invited to the validation session.I received my validation letter on 1/24/14. It was post marked 1/19/14. My validation is 2/26/14 at 2:00 pm, but received a call from Lio yesterday. I was totally scared to answer thinking it was a call saying that my invitation was a mistake! He asked about my degree and said that they might change my validation date.For all of those who did not get invited to a validation session, I just wanted you all to know that I applied four times!! The first time, I was rejected. The second time, I was invited to the validation session and then denied. The third time was last year, I was just flat out denied. This is my fourth cycle, and I was invited to a validation session via letter in the mail and then received a phone call saying that my appointment may be changed, but they would keep me updated.My advice is don't give up. You never know what will happen. Stanford is my first choice school and that's why I've applied four times already!Good luck to everyone who is attending validation sessions! Let us know how you do.Best of luck.....Amy

Hang in there happytiffany.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to give you a heads up that there is a construction work on welch road so go ahead of time to find parking. There is one restroom in module G and am sure many inStanford school of medicine. Staff is super friendly. You will have more than enough time for reading/writing part, don't get panic to see the paragraph.

Good Luck and Blessings!!!

Archived