Validation Interviews

Oh man, I am so nervous and anxious right now.  I am out of town and won't be back until tomorrow and my roommate sent me a picture of a letter from PCAP. I haven't heard of any rejection letters going out yet so my hopes are pretty high right now.  Good luck to everyone else that has gotten interviews so far!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, sure is nice to know there are so many others going through this stressful process with me! I'm not the only one checking my email 700 times a day. LOL. :) Interviewing tomorrow at East Carolina which is my first choice and I'm a fool to not be sleeping already! So good night and good luck to you all!

Let us know once you open it CGBLOKE

Seems like all the interview invites are out and they are saving rejection letters to mail last, which will go out next week? :( idk im just assuming..

i havent gotten a letter yet and it looks like they are interviewing on the 28th, 29th,30th.

Preparing myself for the bad news if i dont get a letter tomorrow (friday). ;( :( :(

It is very comforting knowing that they are interviewing in Feb and not just next week. We can still be hopeful mates!

ktcan10: I  believe everyone gets a letter whether it's rejection or validation. The only thing I'm afraid of is them saving rejection letters for last, that might explain why the rest of us haven't gotten a letter yet :(

Archived