Accepted - Class Of 2016

Hi, y'all. I interviewed with several of you on Nov 14, morning. I have been on pins and needles, thinking we would hear on Monday. I didn't get called last night, but I'm so glad to hear you are getting calls now and not earlier this week. My fingers are crossed that I'll see you too in the fall! I wonder how many total they've called???

Guest ucfprepastudent

I also got the call! So excited! UAB was my #1 choice and they really impressed me at the interview session. I was thinking about making a group on Facebook everyone should join so we can see who our fellow classmates are going to be!

Guest ucfprepastudent

You should make a group, I'd certainly join. I take it you went to UCF, so you live in Orlando as well?

Yes I went to UCF majored in M&M. But no I commuted to school I live in Melbourne, FL. Private message me your name and I will create the group.

Hey, guys! Congrats on being accepted! I'm currently a first year at UAB. This year has gone by SO fast and I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in your shoes! We're 2 weeks out from finals, but I'll try and pop back on here more often if any of you have questions about the program or want advice from someone who has been there and done that. Our class will be creating a Facebook page for you all, so hang tight and I'll get on it. Feel free to PM me in the meantime and have a Happy thanksgiving! :)

Tiffany

Guest ucfprepastudent

Hey, guys! Congrats on being accepted! I'm currently a first year at UAB. This year has gone by SO fast and I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in your shoes! We're 2 weeks out from finals, but I'll try and pop back on here more often if any of you have questions about the program or want advice from someone who has been there and done that. Our class will be creating a Facebook page for you all, so hang tight and I'll get on it. Feel free to PM me in the meantime and have a Happy thanksgiving! :)

Tiffany

Sorry I had already beaten you to making the group. If you join I will make you an admin. For anyone else who has been accepted please join!!! Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/198665880321075/

I have also applied to UF's program. I would rate both programs the same. Great students, staff, and overall program. However, if I were accepted to UF (should hear by Christmas break) then I would go there due to me being able to receive in-state tuition. I loved both though, really. If I was going to pay the same for both it would be a very tough decision/

Hey everyone! Great job to those accepted so far. Received my acceptance call a week or 2 ago. Interviewed on Nov 15 morn (group C). Coming from AL/GA boarder. Look forward to meeting all of you! Wanted to write for a moment to those waiting/interviewing. I know it’s tough but stay resolute with your goal. I talked with a UAB 1st yr who was accepted last Jan. so still plenty of time left. Wishing all of you the best of luck!

Neill

• 2 weeks later...

Archived