Interviews

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like I am out of the UAB game. They send nov and dec invites and not even sure if they would have january interviews

Don't give up!

!

It looks like in the past years they have always had January interviews... not giving up hope yet! I go to UAB and I love this city/school! I don't want to leave!

Are you aware of the pre-pa committee at UAB?

I received a call today, I was accepted! So incredibly excited, I loved my interview and think UABs program is top notch! Good luck to everyone else interviewing and waiting!

Congrats!

Don't give up!

!

Are you aware of the pre-pa committee at UAB?

Congrats!

No I'm not! I've met with the dean of admissions a few times and shadowed a faculty member at the ED though... surprised I haven't heard about it! I don't know many other people applying from UAB so maybe that's why I haven't heard much about it. Have you received an interview Krystlee?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Congrats to those accepted so far! I'm just wondering for those who don't get a call right away after interviewing does that mean were basically denied? Or is there still a chance. I know they said "early selection" first and then dec - jan we would hear back but I honestly just want to stop being a worry wart and stalking my phone!

Hi all! Congrats to those accepted so far! I'm just wondering for those who don't get a call right away after interviewing does that mean were basically denied? Or is there still a chance. I know they said "early selection" first and then dec - jan we would hear back but I honestly just want to stop being a worry wart and stalking my phone!

When did you interview? It is still very early! I was really expecting to hear next week so I actually missed the call at work. Give it a week or two, I'd say. Don't worry too much! Easier said then done, I know. Good luck and I hope you hear soon!

@maw07005 What group/time were you in? I was in the morning, group B...This is just my opinion from what I've heard but I believe if you do not hear something within about a week after your interview that they MAY wait until the next set of interviews but really it could be anytime. I hope you hear something soon. Where are you from?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived