Interviews

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I was at the November 15th interview and it was really great! Everyone was very nice and really made an effort to make us all feel comfortable. Interviews were standard, just want to get to know you better. The buildings and campus are really nice, they take you on a little tour. I was overall very impressed and can't wait to hear back from them!

I'll be coming from Michigan, with my interview on dec 10th. Any idea what to expect? :)

You'll have an academic and clinical interview, a group assignment on an issue ( they want to see how you interact with others), write a short essay pertaining to a healthcare issue or healthcare scenario, tour of the facility.

looks like I am out of the UAB game. They send nov and dec invites and not even sure if they would have january interviews

It looks like in the past years they have always had January interviews... not giving up hope yet! I go to UAB and I love this city/school! I don't want to leave!

Archived