Applying for class starting 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been trying to take prerequisite courses (they are all impacted! I think everyone wants to stay in school in this economy) but have had a difficult time trying to find ANYWHERE with open classes (anatomy, microbio, etc). Even wait lists are full! I'd advise you guys start ASAP getting in those prereqs :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I went to the open house and it seemed to me that they felt if you had supplemental information which you wanted to tell them about you could. They stated for example if you were not able to fit something important into your application or if something significant happens after you sent it in that you want to share with them.

Do they notify you when they receive your CASPA application? Mine was sent from CASPA a few weeks ago and though I have heard that other schools received it, Quinnipiac hasn't said anything yet and they are definitely a top choice. Has anyone else heard anything from them?

I went to the open house and it seemed to me that they felt if you had supplemental information which you wanted to tell them about you could. They stated for example if you were not able to fit something important into your application or if something significant happens after you sent it in that you want to share with them.

Do they notify you when they receive your CASPA application? Mine was sent from CASPA a few weeks ago and though I have heard that other schools received it, Quinnipiac hasn't said anything yet and they are definitely a top choice. Has anyone else heard anything from them?

Yes, they will send you an email confirming receipt of your CASPA once they receive it. The email included this helpful info: If selected for an interview, invites are sent via email approx 2 weeks prior to the interview date. Interviews will be held on Sept 10, Oct 1, Oct 22, Nov 12, and Dec 9, 2011. Good luck!

Yes, they will send you an email confirming receipt of your CASPA once they receive it. The email included this helpful info: If selected for an interview, invites are sent via email approx 2 weeks prior to the interview date. Interviews will be held on Sept 10, Oct 1, Oct 22, Nov 12, and Dec 9, 2011. Good luck!

Hi Kelsey. Thanks for the info on supplementals. For me, my apps were mailed to QU by CASPA on 6/18 and received an email from them on 7/5. So...about 2 weeks and 3 days for me. Good Luck!!!

Archived