Class of 2016

I just received my acceptance today into the class of 2016! I cannot wait to meet all of you and look forward to working with you in the future! If you want to contact me for anything my email is kmcmahon214@gmail.com. Congrats to everyone accepted so far and goodluck to everyone else with their interviews!

Kyle

p.s.

My interview was on September 28th

i have an interview later on in the month and was wondering if anybody had any tips/info about the day. any help would be greatly appreciated! :) also what's the easiest way for out of staters to get to the university? the only option i can see is renting a car? are there any airport shuttles available?

Yes I think we need a FB page!

Ayusam08, make it to the meet and greet. It will calm your nerves and honestly be yourself and you will be fine. As for the travel questions I don't live to far from the school so I don't know the best answer. I would say car but I don't know where you're coming from.

Archived