Packrat Vs PANCE

Hi, just wondering as im sure almost everyone that took the PANCE took the packrat, in your opinion which was harder, the packrat or PANCE? And was the packrat right about how you will do on the PANCE? Thanks so much.

My score for the packrat was 161/225 which means 71.5% which to me sounds bad but this is after all my rotations and studying for it (My Score on a different packrat after 3 rotation was 135/225) So with this kind of grade on the packrat, how would i do? (i just want to pass the PANCE and not deal with the 3 mth wait if you fail, thts like being left back a semester). Thanks

P.S- Sorry to keep bothering you guys, just having pre test gitters before the PANCE. (is thinking about changing the test date)

thanks a bunch, now a question to everyone else that took the pance, how similar you feel between packrats and PANCE? whether its harder? easier? (and yes i understand it depends on the person, but i just want to hear, thanks so much)

-If im breaking any rules, please let me know or PM about anything, thanks

I take mine in 2 weeks but according to their site, a PACKRAT score of 55-65% correlates to a 97% chance of passing the Pance with minimal prep IIRC. Having said that, i am studying my @$$ off! LOL G'luck eze8923, and everyone else taking it this month!!!! C/O 2010 PA's are the best!!! X0P

Archived