Taking My first PANCE soon, just wondering if these book are okay, thanks

As per title stated, im using AAPA (the 4th edition), Davis, and the blue kaplan book (with 2 exams).

So far im done with all 3, well honestly 2 n 1/2, i think the davis book WAS HARD AS HELL so i still didnt finish it, i breeze through both aapa and kaplan book, (thought the appa was a joke but kaplan was moderately hard). But one of my fellow graduates who took the exam last month told me that davis was more impacted on the PANCE (more similar). I havent finish davis yet, i still got about 1 week before i take the exam, a bit worried because questions from the davis book for me its like half the time i get it right, half the time i get it wrong (im talking about the back part with one answers). Im just wondering to the ppl here, is what my classmate true? is it more like davis? Am i using the right books?

Even though i will still finish up davis just to ease my tachycardia lol, Just wanted to pick your brains, (it wont be as bad if they dont have a 3 mth wait period if you fail, so annoying), Thanks again for your help.

And thanks for all the other forums thats posted, it has helped alot in my studying, wished i found out about this site sooner. Thanks again!

Archived