2013/14 Application Cycle Interviews!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg i know I was dying all day hahah that's what I thought too! I swear I hit refresh on my email like a thousand times, and came up with about twelve hundred excuses to leave work to check my phone for messages! I think they might have just been meeting today, because I talked to a current student who said we'd probably know soon, but not like riiiight away :) keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! had a blast meeting you all at the interview!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!! Congrats on everyone who has been accepted :) I was wondering where students live?? I'm coming from the east coast and I need ideas and roommates, any tips would be helpful!

Thank you.

Congrats on getting in! Our class is mixed in where we live. There are a lot of us who live in Alhambra b/c it's closer and for the most part cheaper rent. There are many who live in the South Pasadena/Pasadena area cause they like the area, better downtown and nightlife that is still relatively close (15-20mins) but a bit more expensive on rent. There are some who commute from downtown LA b/c they lived there before and like there current area and didn't want to move and traffic isn't too bad, but rent is definitely more expensive b/c it's DTLA. There are also those who live in West LA like Santa Monica b/c they were there previously and didn't want to move and that's a further commute.

Hope it helps!

• 1 month later...

Still waiting!!

Yea... we're about to hit the 3 week mark! I was looking at other posts though and it seems like everyone usually finds out around the 12th of the following month haha. But I guess we're finding out later since we're the last round. Best of luck to everyone who applied/interviewed! We're all in this waiting game together. 

Yea... we're about to hit the 3 week mark! I was looking at other posts though and it seems like everyone usually finds out around the 12th of the following month haha. But I guess we're finding out later since we're the last round. Best of luck to everyone who applied/interviewed! We're all in this waiting game together. 

I called earlier and was told there's been a delay because of Spring break but we will know by the end of next week!

Congrats to those who got accepted!!  If any of you are planning to attend USC, join "USC PA Class of 2017" on Facebook!  (or if the page is still on private, you can PM me or anyone of the other members, and we can send you an email invite)  Looking forward to meeting our future classmates!

Archived